H&R Flour®, Soft Wheat All Purpose, Bleached/ Enriched/ Self-Rising 2/ 25 lb 
Revision Date: 6/6/2011
GMH&R SOFT SR BL ENR SR
ING Code: 249840
- This product shall be of food grade and in all respects, including labeling, in compliance with the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act of 1938 as amended and all applicable regulations there under. It shall meet FDA Food Standards for Enriched Wheat Flour as found in 21 CFR 137.165.
- A high quality bleached self-rising flour milled from a selected blend of soft wheat. Wheat selection is to be consistent with optimum baking characteristics and performance. Wide variations in the type of wheat utilized for this flour are not permitted. The flour shall be produced under sanitary conditions in accordance with GMPs.
PACKAGING/SHELF LIFE/STORAGE CONDITIONS/PALLET CONFIGURATION
- The package consists of 2/25 lb. multi-wall paper bags.
- Stored according to GMPs at <80F and 70% R.H., the shelf life is 10 months from the date of manufacture.
- To preserve quality, dry storage at room temperature with regular inspection and rotation is recommended.
Gross Wt./Bag: 51
Pallet Dimension: 46.87(H)(IN) x 40.25(W)(IN) x 48.75(L)(IN)
- Color - Clean, creamy white, free of excessive bran specks.
- The product shall be free of rancid, bitter, musty or other undesirable flavors or odors.
- The product shall be as free of all types of foreign material as can be achieved through GMPs.
- pH 4.8 to 5.2
BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA, SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CALCIUM SULFATE), SALT, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION (14.0% Moisture basis)
NUTRITION (per 100g)
Listed as guidelines as opposed to controllable specifications
|Standard Plate Count
Do not eat raw dough or batter.
* The most accurate label information for package contents will always be on the product label. This product profile is correct through the date above. Because product formulations and related product attributes may change, this information is subject to change.