Yellow Corn Meal, Untreated 25 lb 
Revision Date: 6/13/2012
YELLOW CORN MEAL UNTR
ING Code: 205204
- This product shall be of food grade and in all respects, including labeling, in compliance with the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act of 1938 as amended and all applicable regulations there under.
- A high quality yellow corn meal milled from 100% degerminated yellow corn. Corn meal granulation is to be consistent with optimum baking characteristics and performance. The meal shall be produced under sanitary conditions in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
PACKAGING/SHELF LIFE/STORAGE CONDITIONS/PALLET CONFIGURATION
- The package consists of 25 lb. multi-wall paper bags.
- Stored according to GMPs at <80F and 70% R.H., the shelf life is 10 months from the date of manufacture.
- To preserve quality, dry storage at room temperature with regular inspection and rotation is recommended.
Gross Wt./Bag: 26
Pallet Dimension: 49(H)(IN) x 39.75(W)(IN) x 46.37(L)(IN)
- Color - Medium yellow
- The product shall be free of rancid, bitter, musty or other undesirable flavors or odors.
- The product shall be as free of all types of foreign material as can be achieved through GMPs.
YELLOW CORNMEAL - MADE FROM DEGERMINATED YELLOW CORN.
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION (14.0% Moisture basis)
NUTRITION (per 100g)
|Calories From Fat
Listed as guidelines as opposed to controllable specifications
|Standard Plate Count
Do not eat raw dough or batter.
* The most accurate label information for package contents will always be on the product label. This product profile is correct through the date above. Because product formulations and related product attributes may change, this information is subject to change.